Cooking and Nutrition Classes
Focused on showing how small changes in one’s lifestyle and/or cooking habits can make large differences in health outcomes, classes are offered throughout the year, offering hands-on experience in food preparation and cooking techniques.
Food as Medicine
Join us for our monthly Food as Medicine classes, focusing on nutrition through whole foods to support your health and well-being.
Classes are taught consecutively in English and Spanish, designed for all ages to enjoy!
All classes take place on the 4th floor. Classes are held on third Tuesday and third Friday of each month.
Friday, September 13, 8:00-9:30am
• Tuesday, September 16, 5:30-7:00pm
• Friday, October 18, 8:00-9:30am
• Tuesday, October 22, 5:30-7:00pm
• Friday, November 15, 8:00-9:30am
• Tuesday, November 19, 5:30-7:00pm
• Tuesday, December 17, 5:30-7:00pm
• Friday, December 20, 8:00-9:30am
CORE El Centro
130 West Bruce Street, 4th floor
Milwaukee, WI 53204
$8 per class or 7 classes package $48. Sliding fee scale available.
For more information contact email@example.com Tel. 414-225-4267