CORE/El Centro is a healing, dynamic, grassroots, 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that offers individuals of all income levels access to natural healing therapies.
We are a non-profit organization offering affordable natural healing and wellness services in Spanish and English.
Located in Walker's Point on Milwaukee's south side, CORE/El Centro serves adults and children of all income levels. We offer integrative healing services such as acupuncture, massage therapy and body work; gardening and nutrition programs; children's wellness; social change through community health advocacy; and movement classes. Our goal is to inspire individuals, families and communities to achieve optimal health.
If you would like to learn about different events and programs, join our mailing list.
Participate in our Autumn 2017 Raffle to win a Log Cabin with Electrical Lighting!
- 1st Log cabin with electric lighting
- 2nd 6-month pass for movement classes, valued at $210
- 3rd Basket of herbal teas and other products made from rooftop garden herbs, valued at $100
- 4th Gift certificate for a massage therapy session, valued at $65
- 5th 4 dozen holiday cards, valued at $50