The CORE of your being is GENEROSITY and HOPE. Go to the CORE & consider becoming a member of the Twenty/12 Club. Give $20 in 2012 or Give $12 in 2012!
With your $240 donation you are making it possible for a family of five to access healing treatments, receive health and nutrition education and enjoy wholistic exercise classes together.
- If 250 people gave $20/month, CORE would receive $60,000 for CORE/El Centro's Mission
- If 250 people gave $12/month, CORE would receive $36,000 for CORE/El Centro's Mission
As a Twenty/12 Club member you will receive:
- At $12 Healing Level: CORE/El Centro hot/cold mug
- At $20 Wellness Level: CORE/El Centro mug plus 20% off any one-on-one
- Natural Health Therapy and one monthly play pass at CORE/El Centro
- AT $50 or more Transformation Level: All the above plus a FREE massage at CORE/El Centro
Care for Earth with paper-free monthly giving!
To join the Twenty/12 Club, go to our automatic withdrawal form, complete and sign the form, and mail it to the address on the form.
Other ways your financial contribution can be made: By check or credit card via the donate now button above.
Giving to CORE/El Centro made easy!
CORE/El Centro makes it easy and effortless to give. Financial gifts support low-income or marginalized individuals:
- $25.00 provides five low-income women a month of unlimited wholistic exercise classes and a chance to form a supportive community.
- $60.00 gives a year of unlimited movement classes and the joy of empowerment to one person who without CORE/El Centro would not have access to wholistic exercise classes.
- $110.00 means the healing gift of massage therapy is available to 10 low income members of our community who are recovering from trauma.
- $120.00 offers eight little girls the confidence to soar like a swan in our children’s ballet classes.
- $160.00 affords 8 sessions of acupuncture to an individual dealing with cancer.
- $220.00 provides 20 Reiki sessions to children transitioning to a new life.
Other ways you can support CORE/El Centro:
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Your employer may double or triple your gift to CORE/El Centro. Ask your Human Resource Department for details.
- Planned Gifts: As you make your estate plans, please consider a bequest or a planned giving of cash, stocks or real estate to CORE/El Centro.