Craniosacral therapy is a hands-on technique that applies light touch on the area between the skull and the base of the spine, using it to detect the flow of the spinal fluid and restrictions in membranes around the brain and the spinal cord. Through these hand placements, the therapist helps to dissolve resistance in tissues and fluids in the body creating a feeling of revitalization of the whole system.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
· Client needs to set up an individual appointment at the front desk or by phone.
· A session is approximately 45-60 minutes.
· Client is fully clothed.
· Working on both a deep and subtle level, it influences the central nervous system, helping your memory and identifying possible causes for physical and emotional discomfort.
· May require one or more sessions depending on the condition of each person.
WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS? WHO CAN HAVE IT DONE?
· Helps to reduce and improve the level of stress, neck and back pain, and chronic conditions such as migraines, insomnia, TMJ, chronic fatigue, sinus problems and more.
· It can be applied to people with chronic conditions, adults, the elderly and children.
· Is very effective in conditions that may result from compression of the skull after the birth of a baby and which in the future may present problems of DYSLEXIA or ADHD in children